What to do about Diabetic or Pre Diabetic?
The truth is slowly emerging about the evil white stuff. how to get viagra without going to a doctor
On another day of (shock) revelation about the extent of the damage caused from too much SUGAR in our food and as many as 33% of adults in the UK being assessed as diabetic or pre-diabetic, here is my answer to the question I am most often being asked: generic cialis online mastercard comprar levitra generico barato
So very simply here is my advice for adults who are worried about becoming diabetic or pre diabetic and wish to control their blood sugar levels, insulin insensitivity, systemic inflammation and body weight.
Eat as much as you like:
- Unprocessed, meat, fish and fowl (no need to cut off fat)
- Fresh green vegetables
- Hard Cheese
- Fruit (except bananas and grapes)
- Olive oil
Foods to avoid:
- Bread, cakes and anything made with flour
- Cereals including breakfast cereals
- Milk puddings
- All root vegetables (including potatoes)
- Sweets and confectionary
- Foods that have a high in sugar content (typically diet foods where they replace fat with sugar for flavour.
- Alcohol (sorry!)
This goes against conventional advice. Advice which is wrong and has been too heavilly influenced by vested interests to be credible in my opinion. What do you think?